Juki Juki HZL-F600 Full Sized Computer Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Availability: In stock (25)
- Availability: In stock (25)
PURCHASE A SEWING MACHINE THAT EXCEEDS IN STITCH QUALITY AND SEWING SPECIFICATIONS: JUKI EXCEED HZL-F600
Introduction to the Juki F600 machine that delivers stitch quality at a great price!
Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This machine will exceed your expectations by combing power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with the sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction. Take advantage of Juki's many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F600.
Juki Exceed HZL-F600 Machine Features
These are the following key features of the Juki Exceed HZL-F600
BOX FEED TECHNOLOGY
In order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
DIRECT STITCH PATTERN SELECTION
Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the Direct Select mode: Piecing, Applique, Zigzag stitch for applique
LIGHT WEIGHT MATERIAL
No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
THICK WEIGHT MATERIAL
Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials. Thick handles can be sewn with ease
WIDE SEWING SPACE - EXTENDED SEWING TABLE
HZL-F series has a wider underarm space, with a wider table it is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
FREE MOTION SEWING
With Stable Thread Tensions
KNEE LIFTING LEVER
Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12 mm when the lever is used.
LED lights brighten the needle area and sewing area for better material handling.
F600 will create the width of select quilting stitch patterns automatically and at random. This will give your quilting project an enjoyable look without any hassle.
The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
SENSOR METHOD BUTTONHOLE
Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
16 Types of buttonholes are available for your needs
CUTTING WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
Now it is possible to adjust the cutting width of buttonholes in 3 steps.
AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER
Needle can be threaded quickly and easily
EASY BOBBIN THREAD WINDING
Independent motor winds the bobbin thread.
QUICK BOBBIN PREPARATION
The bobbin preparation is easy. Just follow the guide and it is not necessary to pull up the bobbin thread.
PRESSER FOOT PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
Presser foot pressure can be adjusted for better sewing results according to the type of materials to be sewn.
Juki Exceed HZL-F600 List of Features
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 255 Sewing Patterns and 4 Fonts
- Open Toe Presser Foot
- Patchwork Presser Foot
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 2 LED lights for illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
Juki Exceed HZL-F600 Specifications
- Stitch Width Control: Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length Control: Up to 5mm
- Sewing Speed: Up to 900 SPM (stitches per minute)
- Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 11.4" (H) x 8.2" (D)
- Hard Case
- Knee Lift Lever
- Wide Extension Table
- 4 Bobbins
- Eyelet Punch
- Quilt Guide
- Small, Medium, Large Spool Caps
- Special Screw Driver
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Seam Ripper
- Twin Needles
- 10 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Auto Buttonhole
- Manual Buttonhole
- Open Toe
- Walking Foot