GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SEWING WITH THE NEW JUKI HZL-DX SERIES & TURN YOUR CREATIONS INTO MASTERPIECES
Most Reliable and Dependable
Box Feed - Juki Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
The Juki industrial "BOX Feed" system has been brought to the home sewing machine. Our BOX Feed allows you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics.
Thick denim folded into three layers for a flat fell seam
Evenly sews thick fabrics effortlessly.
The BOX Feed system
Stay in contact with your fabrics longer for a consistent, reliable seams every time.
Stitching thin fabrics
No fabric shrinkage even sewing on light weight cotton.
Stitching towel fabrics
Evenly feeds hard-to-sew high pile fabrics.
Float Function Prevents Uneven Seams
By pressing the float button, you can sew with the presser foot slightly raised. By raising the presser foot to float you can sew fabrics without pushing layers or creating uneven seams.
You can sew with the presser foot slightly floated.
The height of the presser foot can be set in increments of 0.1 mm, allowing delicate adjustment according to the materials.
Using the float function
The standard presser foot is used in both cases.
Not using the float function
Pressure on layers create uneven seams.
Easily Create and Enjoy Beautiful Buttonholes with Juki's Combination of Industrial Background and Modern Technology
Use the buttonhole sensor system for optimal feed on all types of fabric. You will love the one step buttonhole as it measures and evenly sews on both the right and left sides. Automatically works in optimum order for a perfectly finished buttonhole.
- The buttonhole sewing presser foot contains a clamping plate, so you can confidently feed fabrics by holding them between the clamping plate and the presser foot.
- 16 types of buttonholes are available for your needs.
- Cutting width adjustment of the buttonhole. Now it is possible to adjust the cutting width in 3 steps.
- Control system Computer
- Number of stitch patterns 287
- Number of available fonts 4
- Buttonhole Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Direct stitch pattern selection 10 patterns
- Start/stop button
- Green: Ready to start and/or while sewing
- Red: Not ready to start
- Orange: When the lock stitch button is pressed while the sewing machine is engaged in pattern sewing
- Maximum stitch speed 1,050 sti/min
- Thread tension system Automatic
- Presser foot pressure adjustment Stepless adjustment
- Bobbin thread winder Bobbin winder with independent motor
- Light 1 LED light
- Change in the length/width of stitches Button system
- Number of needle position (straight stitch/other than straight stitch) 37 / 3
- Memory function 10 patterns
- Height of lifting of presser foot (1 step/2 steps)
- Button system: 6 mm
- Lever system: 6 mm / 12 mm
- Wide table Included
- Foot controller Included; with foot switch function
- Auto thread trimming
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic lock stitch and thread trimming
- BOX feed mechanism
- Drop feed
- Quick bobbin preparation
- Straight stitch slide plate
- Float function
- Free arm
- Pattern (right and left) reverse
- Twin needle sewing
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed
- Lock stitch
- Low-speed inching sewing
- Presser foot pivot function
- Presser foot horizontality holder button
- Hard case with accessory storage part
- Knee lifting lever
445(W) x 291(H) x 210(D) mm
Dimensions with hard case
510(W) x 305(H) x 257(D) mm
8.0" x 4.4" (203 x 112mm)