Print like a pro at any quantity.
Brilliant color reproduction. User-friendly operation. Industrial grade construction. All at a price that makes it easy to add direct-to-garment printing to your existing garment decorating business, to expand your DTG operations. or to start the new business you’ve been dreaming about.
- Printing Method: Direct inkjet garment printer
- Machine Size: 55”(W) x 51”(D) x 21.7”(H) (1400mm x 1300mm x 550mm)
- Machine Weight: 265lb (approx.120kg) including platen; not including the stand
- Platen Sizes: Maximum Print Size is 16” x 21” / 40,6cm x 53,3cm
- Included Platen Size: 14” x 16” (35,6cm x 40,6cm)
- Ink Type: Water-based pigment ink
- Ink-Head Type: On demand piezo head
- Number of Ink-Heads: 2 print heads / 8 ink channels
- Print Resolution: 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Print Mode: Single or double for CMYK. Underbase and highlight for white.
- Data Output: Printer driver (USB, File output, LAN)
- Power Supply: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz ± 1Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.8A(average) (Reference: 0.3A - during circulation)
- Ink Cure: Heat press machine can be used at 356°F (180°C) and 35 seconds duration. For higher volume production, a conveyor oven is recommended to be used at 320° (160°) for three and a half minutes. Time and temperature may vary depending on which manufacturer's dryer is used.
- Pre-treatment: Before printing, apply pre-treatment using either a manual or automatic device and then dry garment using a heat-press, being sure to follow all manufacturer's instructions. Pre-treatment is necessary for white ink.